Family Sponsorship

Family Sponsorship

You can sponsor certain family members / relatives to come to Canada If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.


There are a number of relationships that qualify for Family Class Sponsorship, including spouses and common-law partners, parents and grandparents, and dependent children. For parents and grandparents, there is also the Super Visa program.

You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

 a) Canadian citizen or
 b) person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
 c) permanent resident of Canada

Spouse or Common Law Partner
These programs allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor a spouse or common-law partner to come to Canada.

Parent and Grandparent Family Class
This type of sponsorship allows a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to bring his or her parent or grandparent to Canada.

Parent and Grandparent Super Visa
Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents can apply for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 10 years.


Dependent Child Sponsorship
This program allows Canadian citizens or permanent residents to bring their dependent natural or dependent adopted children to Canada.

Practical Approach  Experience Accumulated Over Time

Request more information

Please Contact us for more information.

#700, 7184 - 120 street Surrey BC V3W 0M6

Tel:  604-445-9417

Fax: 604-591-7575

© 2023 by CIS Inc.